Hydro-insulating film made of polyvinyl chloride used for the protection of buildings and engineering objects from moisture and water.
Application and basic properties of insulating films IZOFOL
PVC IZOFOL film is an advanced hydro-insulating material used for:
- horizontal hydro-insulation of foundation plates and floors in general and industrial construction;
- vertical hydro-insulation of foundation walls;
- hydro-insulation of water tanks and settling tanks, as well as levees, both ground and reinforced concrete;
- insulation of landfill sites and waste storage yards;
- insulation of terraces and car parks;
- insulation in road and bridge construction;
- insulation of road and rail tunnels.
PROPERTIES OF IZOFOL PVC FILM
- possibility to join by welding (with hot air or a wedge) or gluing;
- high resistance to most aggressive agents existing in the environment, resistance to UV radiation, acid rains and wide range of temperatures;
- unit elongation strength at rupture exceeds 300%, which is important in structures exposed to high settlements or displacements, strength can be additionally increased by embedding a synthetic net of high strength in the film;
- flexibility – enabling insulations of complicated surface shapes, even at temperatures below 0˚C, with security of good adhesion to the base (laying flatness);
- texture achieved in the production process, increasing the membrane friction;
- possibility of recycling – neutrality for the environment.
|DIMENSIONS AND THICKNESSES|
|MINIMUM LENGTH [m]||26.6||26.6.||26.6|
These buttons will support and recommend our site to other Internet users. Thank you.