PET mono films – three-layer rigid films based on polyethylene terephthalate, manufactured with CAST method, available depending on the customer's need in such variants as:
- A-PET (A/A/A) – all layers are made of the primary material (PET compound).
- GAG -PET (A/B/A) – „A” layer made of G-PET.
- G-PET (A/A/A) – all layers made out of G-PET.
Basic properties of PET films
|Density||1,33 g/cm3||1,27 g/cm3||1,31 g/cm3|
|Printing (screen print/UV-offset)||good||very good||very good|
|Punching / cutting||quick wear||normal wear||normal wear|
|- High frequency||difficult / not possible||yes||yes|
|Processing||comparable with PP||comparable with PVC||comparable with PVC|
Application: technical, food packaging, advertising.
We declare for food grade films compliance according to EU Directives:
- 2004/1935/EC dated 27.10. 2004
- 2005/1895/EC dated 18.11. 2005
- 2006/2023/EC dated 22.12. 2006
- 2011/10/EC dated 14.1. 2011
- And Eu-Directive 94/62/EC and all of its amendments till the above mentioned date with regard to sum of heavy metal concentration levels
|Basic technical parameters of PET films|
|Thickness range||150 - 1000 µ|
|Maximum width||1500 mm|
|Maximum roll diameter||1200 mm|
|Impact strength||> 300 kJ/m2|
|Thermoforming possibility||Normal – deep|
|Metallisation||Gold and silver according to customer request|
|Overprint||Yes - screen, offset|
|Welding / Laminating||Thermal / ultrasounds|
|Sheets||Min. 500x600 mm|
Standard colours for PET films (other colours available on request of the customer):
- Transparent blueish
- Transparent neutral
Even for small QTY’s we offer slitting operation services in order to cut the width according to customer needs.
These buttons will support and recommend our site to other Internet users. Thank you.