Designed for a separation of droplets in counterflow cooling towers with natural and forced draft.
- Innovated type AOK130-37/B is designed to achieve maximum drift removal and reduction of total cooling water losses.
- Lenght of the eliminator can be adjusted according to customer needs.
Characteristics and material properties
- Drift eliminators are manufactured in two versions:
standard - impact resistance up to -30°C
extreme - impact resistance up to -50°C
- Used material - PVC - is resistant to weather and chemical degradation by acids, alkalis, greases and biological attack.
- PVC conforms the excelent fire rating due to its self-extinguishing feature.
Assembling a drift eliminator block
- Blades of a drift eliminator are connected with distance holders.
- The way of assembling enables completion close to the construction of the cooling tower and savings of freight costs.
- Standard number of blades in a block is 10pcs, distance between connections 700mm.
- Assembling to block is done without the use of any adhesives and meets all the requirements in relation to the environment.
Examples of connection:
|No. of blades
|No. of distance holders
|Distance between connections (mm)
|Blade lenght (mm)
These buttons will support and recommend our site to other Internet users. Thank you.