Laminates PVC films for windowsills
Single- or multilayer material obtained by calandering, and based on polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Laminate films are offered in the form of unicolour or printed (woodlike patterns) bands, used as decorative layer of laminated parts.
Applications and basic parameters of PVC film on window sills
Laminating furniture joinery surfaces (drawer bands), door joinery, interior design elements, window sills and sheet metal.
PROPERTIES OF LAMINATE FILMS
- wide range of patterns and colours;
- dyeing can be made as per customer's requirements (with the appropriate order volume);
- the choice of surface texture;
- tailoring the band width to the customer's requirements; maximum width: 1,420 mm;
- thickness: 0.10 mm – 0.40 mm
- for laminating flat or profiled surfaces;
These buttons will support and recommend our site to other Internet users. Thank you.